Featured Post

THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE - GOD BLESS THE CHILD

GOD BLESS THE CHILD THAT'S GOT IT'S OWN  (LOVE) Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arr...

Friday, May 26, 2017

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, (explicit) *featuring Summertime SydneyBechet on sax



Lets Be Honest..You can't handle the truth!
Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup): You fuckin' people. You have no idea how to defend a nation. All you did was weaken a country today, Kaffee. That's all you did. You put people's lives in danger. Sweet dreams, son.  

Taken from Hollywood
A FEW GOOD MEN famous quote; Jack Nicholson portrayed (Col. Jessup): Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you don't want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup): You want answers?

Tom Cruise (Kaffee): I think I'm entitled.

Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup): You want answers?

Tom Cruise (Kaffee): I want the truth!
Jack Nicholson (Col. Jessup): You can't handle the truth!

I Believe in our Nation!  What ever happened to "Patriotism"

This is taken from 2 Peter 3
3:16 speaking of these things in all his letters. Some things in these letters are hard to understand, things the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they also do to the rest of the scriptures. 3:17 Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard that you do not get led astray by the error of these unprincipled men and fall from your firm grasp on the truth. 3:18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the honor both now and on that eternal day.

~~~~~~

Pray for America 


**************


I'm expressing my frustration with people, the media, or America's way of dealing with disaster or tragedy. In these times it appears whenever we feel guilty or lack responsibility to do something about a tragedy is when it's time to blame someone or something for the cause of the trouble, as people we all seek a "Father Figures" to lead us at church or in politics, yet among all the nations in the world we have become the most gluttonous above all else FREE loving folks by nature. The Media is pointing fingers at President Obama and screaming loudly he ain't doing enough is because once again when people like to imagine ordinary human beings as "Super humans" in our minds. So President Obama is expected to transform into Superman but has his S on crooked; I suppose now is the time to recognize, or some of us fail to realize that He is our leader but still humbly just a man at the end of the day.


Politics and the Law is his profession not Finances as in wall street bailouts, Ecology and Fossils Fuels, as in wars and rumors of wars. We elected him to get us out of a mess he didn't create that trail blazes back too many administrations ago to lay blame on any one President.


I say get mad! Really get mad about everything then just go get in the car and take a nice ride; look around the road while cruising just imagine yourself walking down the road, riding a bike or taking the bus to wherever it is your going, using an alternative to gasoline. How many of us are willing to give up our nice cars, SUV's or just have one car and use an alternative to gasoline.

But our country needs is an alternative to how much we consume trade deficit exists because of our habits and wants desires, demands... {I've experienced firsthand a real awakening in my life being is I wasn't prepared for my economy to change so drastically so fast my thoughts were I had a fantastic life living large only to see GOD made it possible HE had provided me so much; truly I was responsible cause and effects for the conditions of my doing and that makes me responsible for my own plight to recovery financial and/or otherwise, to be mindful of how I treat others and how my own actions affect those around me}. I support Barack Obama and his Leadership nobody is solely to blame for what is upon us for this mess we facing now. It's cause & effect a failure to take more care and responsibility as individuals toward making this world a better place to live in for all; we fail to give the true thanks and glory to GOD first; going to church is one thing but real ministry is outside of the church any great scholar of faith will admit that try saving a soul of a person who has no knowledge of GOD and his ways, constantly abusing this earth like when it hits the fan the abuser always vowing to do better yet only to do worse by repeating the same things.

This is the worse "man made disaster" recorded in history nobody knows the true outcome all we can do is our share to become part of the solution find something to SACRIFICE.. Ask yourself ? what are you willing to collectively do to move ahead as a nation. We show so much promise yet the bible prophesy has shown us just this and once again Hollywood usually is years ahead in portraying us as foolish, naive, and greedy Americans who aren't willing to accept our fate. We define having Freedom as living "Lascivious", anything goes, we consume alot of everything all around the world. Energy is depleted, withdrawn never ever redepositing the love back into this earth that we draw from only wanting more and more for convenience sake, it's deep.

I'm not a guru on any specific topic I write from inspiration or reaction to the current events surrounding my life, but I got enough knowledge to see that we are all headed in the wrong direction. It's time to step up and do something besides lay back and place blame. Our country has to get better as a people no matter what spectrum of the quilt you come from. The President in my opinion is doing a good job based on the hand he was dealt coming into office, yet we are like spoiled children waiting for Santa Clause to bring our presents at Christmas he is just a great leader and politician and gets things done. Period.

Let's support his efforts please.




THE TRUTH WILL SET U FREE
THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT
WORD IS BOND
TRUTH

and then"  JESUS SAID I AM THE TRUTH, THE WAY AND THE LIFE FOR NO MAN SHALL SEE THE THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME."







Be Honest it is what it is, can you handle that.....


@Lovleeannwise 2010 all rights reserved  

No comments: