Featured Post

THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE - GOD BLESS THE CHILD

GOD BLESS THE CHILD THAT'S GOT IT'S OWN  (LOVE) Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arr...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lady..... Stop Singing The Blues feat Diana Ross as Billie Holiday

"The Man I Love"




Lady Sings the Blues
lyrics by Ira Gershwin, performed by Diana Ross portraying  Billie Holiday

Someday he'll come along, The man I love


And he'll be big and strong, The man I love


And when he comes my way


...I'll do my best to make him stay


He'll look at me and smile, I'll understand


Then in a little while, He'll take my hand


And though it seems absurd


I know we both won't say a word




Maybe I shall meet him Sunday,


Maybe Monday, maybe not


Still I'm sure to meet him one day


Maybe Tuesday will be my good news day




He'll build a little home, That's meant for two


From which I'll never roam, Who would, would you


And so all else above


I'm dreaming of the man I love


fade out....



Guess what although I was in love at the end, all that was left with was the idea of it all.  A blurred image over time...


"No Fairy Tales"


 "What relationship can survive, thrive, and grow love without a limitless amount of respect, honor, & most of all trust?  The main ingredients."

  

This blog is dedicated to all the great romances you've ever experienced no matter how tragic it may have ended, you enjoyed the excitement of finding love; or if your still "a Lady in waiting," with just a fantasy seeking a special kind of "Man" well ladies... never give up hope!  

My turn to fade out....


Lovleeannwise 2010  all rights reserved


No comments: