Featured Post

THE TRUE MEANING OF LOVE - GOD BLESS THE CHILD

GOD BLESS THE CHILD THAT'S GOT IT'S OWN  (LOVE) Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arr...

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

You Can't Hide Love - Inside or Out

LORD, Thank  you for Another Day!

For Your Grace and Mercy Abounds, Stirs up Inside of my Soul. Your Well of Living Water Overflows I finally know the depths of YOUR Divine (Agape) and Unconditional LOVE for Me.


Although I come up short each day, charge it to my carnal mind-my thoughts, but not my heart. For my Spirit and Soul rest in thy bosom. Safely tucked way out of the enemies grip, "Yeah Tho I walk through the Valley of the Shadow Death." Without Fear, but Faith in the unknowing.
 I TRUST YOU LORD!

Each day I'm reminded that it wasn't anything I did or said, I'm both good and bad on my best days behavior doesn't lie... I'm covered by The Blood You shed, as a sacrifice you gave freely YOUR Life to save mine, before you departed you called me Friend. Then the real Miracle was on the 3rd day Risen from the Grave; so that you'd defend me at the Throne sitting at the Right hand of Our Father. You eloquently said "It is Finished" The price has been paid. The Victory has been won, the sting of death won't come near me. 

Living Water, it' quenches my thirst for Life and sustains my Salvation. The WORD said I can come before HIM with just a mention of my friend JESUS'CHRIST by name. With Gladness and Thanksgiving the words come from deep within way down inner me; the Soulish Realm. At anytime of the Day be it Prayer or Meditation.

Each dimension of Life reveals another level of Love and Growth for each Lesson Learned, as I aim for that Higher Ground, my living challenge is seeking an Eternal Existence a unrelenting state of Peace in the Ever After.  I remain,

Faithful in Love, and to myself I stay true. A child of the MOST HIGH GOD.... 

The Daughter of A King

Keep your eyes on the road ahead, don’t look in the rear mirror all the time.
Calm your mind, and your heart, and make it an at-peace day
Just For Today



When your down to Nothing GOD is always UP to SOMETHING".......




 Earth, Wind, and Fire - Elements of the Universe
Can't Hide Love

Thanks for letting me share, I offer them with Joy!  May God Blessings always be with you each step of everyday. 

@Lovleeannwise  
All rights reserved November 2018

No comments: